While our support team is available 24/7, the verification department is open Monday through Saturday, from 8am-9pm (MST). But you can still verify your account outside of verification hours. You’ll simply be prompted to leave a voicemail which we will check the very next morning we are in the office.
Here are some key tips to keep in mind if you plan on calling while we’re out:
- Call from the phone number listed as the contact information for the hosting account. This allows us to mark your account as verified. It also makes it much easier to find your account in the event we misunderstand your domain name as stated in the voicemail.
- Confirm your domain name. If there are dashes (-) or characters, make sure to mention these.
- Confirm your full name and state that you agree the hosting account purchase is valid.
- Validate your hosting account with one of the following credentials:
- last four characters of the hosting account password (please specify capital letters as they are case sensitive)
- last four digits of the credit card used for purchase
- full PayPal invoice number (this is usually 7-8 numbers long and is not the transaction ID)
- full PIN number (if you created one)
If you leave a message and don’t receive an email the following day stating “Verification Complete”, it is likely we were unable to verify your account and recommend contacting us during verification hours through chat, ticket, or phone. And if you prefer non-phone verification, just refer to our alternate verification methods found in this helpdesk article here. Hope this helps!