Over 20,000 New Customers a Month & Hosting Millions of Domains!
<strong>Bluehost.com</strong>, a rapidly growing web hosting company, is looking for additional <strong>entry-level Technical Support Engineers</strong> to add to our talented team. We are currently hiring <strong>Level 1 Support Engineers for morning, evening, and graveyard shifts</strong>.
- Competitive pay
- Generous vacation & sick time, along with other paid holidays
- Great medical/dental/vision benefits (plus many others)
Additionally, We Provide:
- Full pay rate during on-the-job training!
- A high-tech culture where you are constantly learning new things
- Free snacks, game room, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot FTP and email
- General technical troubleshooting knowledge
- Type 35 WPM
- Strong communication skills
- Basic website knowledge, such as HTML
- Great work ethic and self-motivated
Desired Key Attributes
- Willing to learn and teach others
- Enjoys working in a high production atmosphere
Desired Skill Sets (Not Mandatory for Employment)
- Strong Linux command-line experience
- PHP and MySQL knowledge
- WHM and Reseller experience
- Third-party scripts like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and shopping carts like OSCommerce