Transferring Existing Domain
- Log into the system with your username and password at http://www.domainbank.net/index.cfm where it says Login to Registered User.
- Once you are successfully logged in, go to Domain Manager.
- Click on Modify DNS Record button near top, center of the page.
- Choose the domain name you want to modify (if more than one domain name is owned). Note: you must make multiple domain name changes one name at a time.
- You should now see the domain name you chose and its current DNS record.
- Enter the primary and secondary name servers you want to change to (you do not need to enter IP numbers as we automatically get those from the registry record).
- Choose which authorized email address (if more than one) to send the change request to.
- Hit the Send Button to initiate the change request.
- The DNS change is then sent to the authorized email address who must read the directions of the email and go to the unqiue link in the email message to complete the change. Failure to do this will NOT complete the DNS record modification.
- If the previous step is completed, 24-48 hours later, your DNS change is done!