SpamAssassin: Access Spam Folder
This article will explain how to subscribe to the spam folder in webmail. If you've configured your cPanel hosting account to use the "Spam Box" feature of SpamAssassin, mail identified as spam will be placed in a spam folder. However, you will not immediately see the spam folder because you must "Subscribe" to it.
- Visit the Webmail interface and choose RoundCube.
- Click on "Settings" in the top right.
- At the left, click on the "Folders" tab.
- In the folders list place a check mark next to the spam folder
- Visit the Webmail interface and choose Horde.
- Click on "Folders" icon on the left near the top of the page.
- Click the Show All link at the top.
- Check the box next to the spam folder.
- Under Choose Actions, select "Subscribe".