Website Builder (for WordPress) - How to Access your Website Builder
This article applies to the Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress). For information about using the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress), please see Bluehost Builder - How to Access your Builder.
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs Bluehost Builder for more information.
Website Builder is an online website creation tool with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface that has been integrated with WordPress as a plugin. This article explains how-to access your Website Builder tool.
How-to Access your Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress)
To begin, you will need to log into your Bluehost control panel. Once logged in:
- Click the My Sites tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Locate the Bluehost Website Builder website you want to work on.
- Click the Manage site button.
- From the right-hand side, click Edit site in Builder.
- If you're logged in to your WordPress dashboard, you can switch by navigating on the left-hand side and click Website Builder.
Bluehost Website Builder will load.
For ideas on how-to start designing your website using Bluehost Website Builder, check out the Bluehost Website Builder Design Guide.