Builder - How to Add Music
This article applies to the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress). For information about using the Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress), please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) - How to Add Music or Podcasts.
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs. Bluehost Builder for more information.
Adding music can be a fun way to add some personality to your website or set a tone for your page. While there is no music/audio element in the Bluehost Builder, you can still add music with an iframe using the Embed URL element.
Adding Music through an iFrame
- Navigate to the page or post you wish to add music to.
- Click the + (Add Section) icon anywhere on your page, then choose Embed URL from the 'All categories' list.
- There will only be one template available to use for the Embed URL element. Click it to add the element to your page.
- Once added, you can click the Embed URL section. This will load the Embed URL settings menu to the right of your screen.
- Set size and alignment settings, then enter the 'embed' URL for the music you are trying to add.
Updates will reflect within your Bluehost Builder immediately; however, you should still Save or Publish your site when finished.