Builder - How to Add and Manage a Contact Form
This article applies to the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress). For information about using the Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress), please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) - How to Add and Manage Contact Forms.
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs Bluehost Builder for more information.
One of the elements you can add to your website is a contact form. Contact forms give visitors of your website an easy way to send you an inquiry. They can also be an effective way to collect information from your visitors.
To begin, you will need to access the Bluehost Builder Editor.
- Click the + (Add Section) icon, then choose Contact Form from the 'All categories' list.
- Choose a template to start building your contact form with.
Your contact form will be added to your page. Once added, you can make changes to your contact form at any time.
- On the contact form you would like to update, click the 'Settings' (gear) icon.
- You will have three sets of settings to customize your contact form preferences:
- Form Fields: Here, you can toggle what information your form will collect from visitors.
- Form Address: Here, you can specify which email address you will receive contact form submissions at.
- Success Message: Here, you can set the confirmation message visitors will see upon successfully submitting your form.
- Click the Save button when finished to save changes.
While you should receive an email notification when someone submits information through a form on your site, you can also check submissions from within your Bluehost Builder.
- Click on the contact form you would like to check submissions for.
- From the Contact form menu that appears to your right, click the Manage form submissions button.
- Your submissions will load. Click Refresh to check for new submissions.
To delete a contact form, simply remove the section. For more information on managing sections, please see Bluehost Builder - How to Manage Sections.
Updates will reflect within your Bluehost Builder immediately; however, you should still Save or Publish your site when finished.