Builder - How to Add an eCommerce Store
This article applies to the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress).
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs Bluehost Builder for more information.
Adding an eCommerce StoreTo begin, you will need to access the Bluehost Builder Editor.
- Choose or add the page you would like to add to your store.
- Once you selected the page, click the + (Sections) icon, then choose Store.
- Choose a template to start building your store.
- Enter store information - add details about your store, such as tax information, the address, or your phone number.
- Set up a payment method - designate how you will accept payments.
- Add a shipping charge - Set shipping charges for each product or order.
- Add your first product - add a product or service that you are offering.
- Create your Storefront - the builder creates the storefront once you finished the first four steps.
Updating an eCommerce StoreIf you need to update your eCommerce store at any time, you will need to access the Manage Store dashboard.
- From the left navigation bar, click on the Store option.
- Once you access the Store option, it will lead you to the Manage Store dashboard.