Builder - How to Add an eCommerce Store
This article applies to the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress). For information about using the Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress), please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) - How to create an Online Store to your Website.
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs. Bluehost Builder for more information.
eCommerce (electronic commerce) refers to purchasing and selling products and services through the internet. Now, more than ever, there is a huge increase in demand for online stores. With Bluehost Builder, you can easily add an online store to your website.
To begin, you will need to access the Bluehost Builder Editor.
- Choose or add the page you would like to add to your store.
- Once you selected the page, click the + (Sections) icon, then choose Store.
- Choose a template to start building your store.
Once you have chosen your template, you will see a window prompting you to Manage store:
- Enter store information - add details about your store, such as tax information, the address, or phone number.
- Set up a payment method - designate how you will accept payments.
- Add a shipping charge - Set shipping charges for each product or order.
- Add your first product - add a product or service that you are offering.
- Create your Storefront - the builder creates the storefront once you finished the first four steps.
Once your store has been set up, you can update settings, configure advanced options, add products, and check stats from the Manage Store dashboard.
If you need to update your eCommerce store at any time, you will need to access the Manage Store dashboard.
- From the left navigation bar, click on the Store option.
- Once you access the Store option, it will lead you to the Manage Store dashboard.
From here, you can update settings, configure advanced options, add products, and check stats.