Builder - How to Manage SEO Settings
This article applies to the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress). For information about using the Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress), please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) - How to Manage SEO Settings.
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs Bluehost Builder for more information.
Page Title and DescriptionTo set the page title and description, you will use the Navigation management setting. To begin, you will need to access the Bluehost Builder Editor.
- Click the 'pages' drop-down icon towards the top of your screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, click the Navigation management link.
- Select any existing page, then click the SEO tab from the menu to the right.
- Enter your Page title and/or Description.
- Save changes when you are finished.
Image Alt TextTo add alt text to images, you will use the menu that pops-up when you click on the image. To begin, you will need to access the Bluehost Builder Editor.
- Click on the image you wish to add alt text to.
- Click the 'gear' icon.
- From the Alt Text tab, enter the alt text for your image.
Updates will reflect within your Bluehost Builder immediately; however, you should still Save or Publish your site when finished.