Builder - How to Manage Store Settings
This article applies to the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress).
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs Bluehost Builder for more information.
Accessing the Manage Store DashboardTo begin, you will need to access your Bluehost Builder Editor.
- From the Pages drop-down towards the top of your screen, open your store page.
- Click on your Products section, then click the Manage Store button from the menu that appears on the right side of your screen.
Using the Manage Store DashboardIn your Manage Store dashboard, you will see Home, Products, Settings, and Advanced Features tabs in the menu to the left.
Once your store has been published, you can also check traffic and revenue statistics.
- Click the Home tab from the menu to the left.
- Use the Basic tab for simple visual reports. Use the Advanced tab for more detailed traffic and sales statistics.
- Set your date range, and click the ⋮ (ellipses) icon to specify what type of traffic will be reflected in your reports.
Click the Products tab to create a new product or service.
For more information on adding products, please see Bluehost Builder - How to Add and Manage Products.
- Click the Settings tab from the menu to the left.
- Use the Main tab to update General, Shipping Rate, New Order Email, Tax, and Payment settings.
- Use the Advanced tab to update Order Formatting, Legal, Tracking, and Email Notification settings.
Advanced FeaturesClick the Advanced Features tab from the menu to the left. Here, you can manage:
- Integrated Shipping Options
- Product Variants
- Product Categories
Updates will reflect within your Bluehost Builder immediately; however, you should still Save or Publish your site when finished.