Builder - How to Manage Tax Settings
This article applies to the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress).
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs Bluehost Builder for more information.
Accessing the Manage Store DashboardTo begin, you will need to access your Bluehost Builder Editor.
- From here, open the page you manage your products from.
- Click the Manage Store button from the menu that appears to the right side of your screen.
Managing Tax Settings
- From the Manage Store, click the Settings tab.
- Under the Main tab, look for the Taxes section.
- Under the Tax section, click the Edit button below.
- There are two sections inside of it:
- Tax settings - Allows you to enable taxes and start displaying tax values inside your store. Toggle it to enable Charge taxes.
- Tax rates - Allows you to set tax rates for your country and other countries you want to ship your orders to. Toggle it to enable Automatic Taxes.
Note: Once you enable the taxes and tax rates, everything will be calculated automatically. There will be no additional setup required.To check if the Automatic Tax generated amount matches the tax required based on location, please see TaxJar's Sales Tax Calculator.