Builder - How to Add and Manage Videos
This article applies to the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress). For information about using the Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress), please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) - How to Add and Manage Videos.
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs. Bluehost Builder for more information.
Like images, videos can be used to capture important events, evoke a range of emotions, demonstrate a product or service, connect with visitors, and more! With Bluehost Builder, you can add videos from Youtube to your pages and blog posts.
To begin, you will need to access the Bluehost Builder Editor.
- Click on the + (Add Section) icon, then choose Video from the 'All Categories' list.
- Choose a template to add your content to. A stock video will be used as a placeholder to give you an idea of how and where your video will appear.
- Click the Settings (gear) icon on the video.
- In the pop-up window that appears, enter the address of the video you would like to use in the Youtube Video URL field.
- Set Auto-play and Loop settings.
- The video should update automatically. Click the X icon to close the window when you're finished.
- You can now use the Elements menu to the right of your screen to customize your video.
To make changes at any time, simply hover over the video you wish to update, and click the Settings (gear) icon. You will have access to the same settings you configured when adding the video.
Remember, all changes must be published before they will show up live on your website.