Builder - How to Link Social Accounts
This article applies to the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress). For information about using the Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress), please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) - How to Link Social Accounts.
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs. Bluehost Builder for more information.
Social media is one of the quickest and most efficient ways to establish and maintain contact with your growing customer base. Linking a social account on your website can also help you increase business visibility and traffic. With your Bluehost Builder site, you can connect Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube, or OpenTable accounts.
To begin, you will need to access the Bluehost Builder Editor.
Tip: For quicker validation, log into the social accounts you would like to connect to before linking them to your Bluehost Builder website.
- Click the Settings tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Click the Social accounts option from the menu that appears.
- Enter the Username or URL (whichever is requested) for each profile you would like connected to.
- Click the Apply button when finished.
Once your social accounts have been linked, you can add social widgets to your website.
- Open the page you would like to add social icons to.
- If you would like to update an existing section, click on the Section and toggle Social buttons on or off.
- If you would like to add social buttons, click the + (Add Section) icon and select Social from the 'All Categories' list. You will be able to choose a Social template to add to your website.
- Changes made to your pages should save automatically, but be sure to save any changes made to your social account settings when finished.
Remember, all changes must be published before they will show up live on your website. For more information on publishing your website, please see Bluehost Builder - How to Publish your Website.