Builder - How to Update Theme Style
This article applies to the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress). For information about using the Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress), please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) - How to Change your Site's Appearance.
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs Bluehost Builder for more information.
When you set your Bluehost Builder website up, you will choose a theme, a font set, and a color scheme. While you cannot change your main theme once it has been added, you can still customize the style of your theme at any time.
Updating Theme Style
To begin, you will need to access your Bluehost Builder Editor.
- Click the Theme icon towards the top of your screen.
- All of your pages will load, and you should see Theme options to the right. If you do not see it, you may need to move your mouse to the far right of your screen to pop it out.
From the Theme options menu, you will be able to choose between a light or a dark theme and try out different color schemes and fonts. Click between the tabs to access different style settings.
- Choose a light or dark theme
- Click on your current colors to select your own colors, or click Explore color themes to pick from pre-set color schemes.
- Set font size
- Try out different font styles - you can use pre-set styles or create your own!
Updates will reflect within your Bluehost Builder immediately; however, you should still Save or Publish your site when finished.