Builder - How to Update Theme Style
This article applies to the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress). For information about using the Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress), please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) - How to Change your Site's Appearance.
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs Bluehost Builder for more information.
Updating Theme StyleTo begin, you will need to access your Bluehost Builder Editor.
- Click the Theme icon towards the top of your screen.
- All of your pages will load, and you should see Theme options to the right. If you do not see it, you may need to move your mouse to the far right of your screen to pop it out.
- Choose a light or dark theme
- Click on your current colors to select your own colors, or click Explore color themes to pick from pre-set color schemes.
- Set font size
- Try out different font styles - you can use pre-set styles or create your own!