CloudSites: Add Memory and CPU
This article explains how to add CPU and memory upgrades to a CloudSites account.
Adding resources such as more CPU and Memory can make your server able to handle more traffic to your website. If you are expecting a large increase of traffic or your website is slow, it may be time to upgrade.
- Login to your account at &&BRAND%%.com.
- At the top of your screen, click on the addons tab.
- Click the add resources link.
Purchasing CPU and Memory upgrades does not cause any downtime. There is no need to migrate your data to another server. Once you make the purchase the additional resources are automatically added to your account.
- On the add resources page, scroll down to Add Server Resources, and move the sliders for CPU and memory to the amounts you would like to add.
- Click the add to cart button to proceed to the Shopping Cart.
- Review the items to be purchased, remove anything you do not intend to purchase or renew.
- Enter your payment information. If using the card on file, type the CVV2 code for that card. If using a new card, add the payment information.
- Click the process order button to complete your order.