How To Access cPanel - What You Need / Where To Find cPanel
This article will explain how to access the cPanel for your account.
You need to be able to log into your account to perform this task. You will be required to know:
- The username for your account. This is your cPanel username or the domain on the account.
- The password for your account. This is set when you create the account, and it can also be reset later if you forget.
Note: If you have forgotten your password, please see How to Reset Your Login Password or contact our support 888-401-4678
- Log in to your Bluehost account.
- Click the Advanced tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- If you are not in the cPanel bar, select the cPanel tab at the top of the account.
Note: The Advanced tab will load your cPanel. Legacy accounts will feature a horizontal navigation bar at the top of the screen, while Bluerock account users will see a vertical navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen. To learn more, please see Bluerock vs. Legacy.