FTP Client: CyberDuck
Among the various free FTP programs available to download on the internet for Mac OS X, we recommend CyberDuck. It can be downloaded free of charge from http://cyberduck.ch. The program is installed by dragging the CyberDuck icon into your computer's Applications folder.
- Select the Open Connection icon.
- You will see a window appear that asks for your login information:
- For the Protocol, make sure that FTP is selected.
- For the Server:
- If your nameservers are pointed to ns1.Bluehost.com and ns2.Bluehost.com, you may simply enter your domain name.
- If your nameservers are not pointed to us, please use the IP address that you received in your introductory email message.
- Your Username can be found by visiting the FTP Accounts section of the cPanel. Please note that your username may contain "@domain.com" where domain.com is your domain name.
- Enter your FTP Password. If you are using the default FTP username, the password is your cPanel password.
- Click the Connect button. Now, you can see the files and folders on your server.
- Click on the bookmarks icon.
- At the bottom of the CyberDuck window, click the New Bookmark button.
- A new window will appear with the bookmark details; close the window to save the bookmark.
- Click the Bookmark button again to return to the main screen.