FTP Client: CyberDuck
Among the various free FTP programs available to download on the internet for Mac OS X, we recommend CyberDuck. It can be downloaded free of charge from http://cyberduck.ch. The program is installed by dragging the CyberDuck icon into your computer's Applications folder.
- Select the Open Connection icon.
- You will see a window appear that asks for your login information.
- For the Protocol - make sure that FTP is selected.
- For the Server:
- If your nameservers are pointed to ns1.Bluehost.com and ns2.Bluehost.com, you may simply enter your domain name.
- If your nameservers are not pointed to us, please use the IP address you received in your introductory email message.
- For the Username - It can be found by visiting the FTP Accounts section of the control panel. Please note that your username may contain "@domain.com," where domain.com is your domain name.
- For the Password - Enter your FTP password. Please note If you are using the default FTP username, the password is your control panel password.
- Click the Connect button once done.
- You may now see the files and folders on your server.
- Click on the Bookmarks icon.
- At the bottom of the CyberDuck window, click the (+) sign to add a new bookmark.
- A new window will appear with the bookmark details; close the window to save the bookmark.
- Click the Bookmark icon again to return to the main screen.