Email Accounts - Change the Mailbox (Size) Quota
You can easily update the quota or disk space limit for an email account. This article will explain how-to make this change.
Changing the Quota of an Email Account
Changing the quota of your email account will vary depending on which type of account you have. To begin, you will need to sign in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Click the Email and Office tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Select the domain name you need to access the email accounts by clicking the Manage button.
- Click Manage next to the email account you wish to update.
- Scroll down and look for the Allocated Storage Space section.
- Choose the new quota for your account, and click the Update Email button to save changes.
- From the top menu under the hosting option, click on Email.
- Click View Details to the right of the appropriate email account.
- In the expanded portion, click Change Mailbox Quota to the right of the email account.
- Enter the new quota for the email account.
- Click the Change button to confirm the new quota.