Email Accounts - Change the Mailbox (Size) Quota
You can easily update the quota or disk space limit for an email account. This article will explain how to make this change.
Changing the Quota of an Email AccountChanging the quota of your email account will vary depending on which type of account you have. To begin, you will need to sign in to your Bluehost account.
- Click the Advanced tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Open Email Accounts under the Email section.
- Look for the email address you wish to update, then click Manage to the right of the email address you're updating.
- Scroll down and look for the Allocated Storage Space section.
- Choose the new quota for your account, and click Update Email Setting to save the changes.
- Under Hosting select Email from the submenu.
- Click View Details to the right of the appropriate email account.
- In the expanded portion, click Change Mailbox Quota to the right of the email account.
- Enter the new quota for the email account.
- Click the Change button to confirm the new quota.