Email Application Setup: Outlook 2011 for macOS
- Open the Tools menu and choose Accounts
- Click on E-mail Account.
- Enter your E-mail address: Your full email address.
- Enter your Password: The full case- and character-sensitive password for this email account.
- Enter your account User Name: Your full email address again.
- Incoming server: This is typically your domain name preceded by "mail.", e.g., mail.example.com
- Outgoing Server: This is the same as the Incoming server.
- Click the Add Account.
Now that you've set up the email account, you need to enable SMTP Authentication.
- Open the Tools menu.
- Select the Accounts...
- Click the E-mail Account.
- Click the More Options... button.
- From the Authentication drop-down menu, choose Use Incoming Server Info.
- Click Ok.
Awesome! You're done! Outlook 2011 is now correctly configured to send and receive emails.