Google Workspace - Initial Setup Guide
With Bluehost, you have multiple options when it comes to email. This article explains how to set up Google Workspace. For more information on Google Workspace, click here to learn more.
Bluehost Control Panel.
- Click Marketplace from the side navigation menu to the left
- Click the Addons option from the sub-menu, then click on the Google Workspace icon.
- Set the number of users and billing term, then click the Add to Cart button.
- Make sure the correct domain name is selected, as this will be the primary domain for your Google Workspace account.
- Click the Process Order button.
- From the side navigation menu to the left, click the Email & Office tab.
- Click Manage next to the domain you have purchased Google Workspace for.
- A form will appear; enter all requested details to create your new address.
- Click the Submit button when finished.