Google Workspace - Initial Setup Guide
With Bluehost, you have multiple options when it comes to email. This article explains how to set up GSuite. For more information on GSuite, click here to learn more.
Purchasing a Google Workspace AccountTo begin, you will need to access your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Click Marketplace from the side navigation menu to the left
- Click the Addons option from the sub-menu, then click on the Google Workspace icon.
- Set the number of users and billing term, then click the Add to Cart button.
- Make sure the correct domain name is selected, as this will be the primary domain for your GSuite account.
- Click the Process Order button.
Setting up Google Workspace for Work
- From the side navigation menu to the left, click the Email & Office tab.
- Click Manage next to the domain you have purchased G Suite for.
- A form will appear; enter all requested details to create your new address.
- Click the Submit button when finished.