How To Create An Email Forwarder Alias - What Is Email Forwarder Alias
Forwarders allow you to forward e-mail to a different e-mail address, or more than one person. These can be created from your cPanel or from within your Webmail account.
- Access the Email Manager Forwarding Page from cPanel
- Access the Email Manager Forwarding Page from Webmail
- Email Account Forwarders
- Email Domain Forwarders
Access the Email Manager Forwarding Page (cPanel)
- Login to your Bluehost account.
- Click the Advanced tab from the side navigation to the left or the cPanel link from the top navigation.
- Under the Email section, click the Forwarders option.
Access the Email Manager Forwarding Page (Webmail)If you are already logged into Webmail:
- Click the Webmail Home button on the top right-hand corner.
- Under Manage your inbox click the Forwarders section.
Email Account Forwarders
Email Account forwarders will forward all emails from one email account to another.
- Click the Add Forwarder button.
- Enter the address you would like to be forwarded.
- Choose the destination for the forwarded email.
- Click submit.
Email Domain Forwarders
Domain Forwarders will forward all emails from one domain name to another. Domain forwarders only forward email when the system cannot deliver it to an address or autoresponder.
- Make sure you are in the Forwarders section under Email & Office tab.
- Click the Add Domain Forwarder button.
- Enter the domain you would like to be forwarded.
- Enter the destination for the forwarded email.
- Click Submit.