Joomla: Reset Password
This article will walk you through how to reset the password for your Joomla account. You can also refer to this article provided by Joomla: How do you recover your admin password?
Resetting Your Joomla Login in phpMyAdmin
- Log in to your Bluehost account.
- Log in to phpMyAdmin.
- Choose your database from the list on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the _users table. Note: By default, this table will be called jml_users.
- Click the Edit link, to the left of your username.
- Locate the password row and choose MD5 from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your new password.
- Scroll down and click the Go button.