With the purchase of a Bluehost Shared Hosting Account, you will also have the ability to use several tools, as well as marketing credits. This article explains the credits provided and how to redeem them.
There are two marketing credits included with our shared hosting packages; Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Google Ads: This $100 credit can be redeemed by logging into an active Google Ads account and spending at least $25 on your Google Ads campaign.
- Bing Ads: This $100 credit can be redeemed by logging into an active Bing Ads account. There is no minimum spend limit with Bing Ads.
Once logged into your Bluehost account:
- Navigate to the Partner Page.
- Click Learn More next to the credit you mean to redeem and follow the on-screen instructions to generate a code.
- Once that code has been generated, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your credit.
There are three reasons why you may be getting the error that your code is invalid.
- You might be mistyping it; the code is case-sensitive and needs to be exactly correct. Please, double-check it is typed properly.
- The offer only applies to new AdWords signups, so you are not able to apply it to pre-existing accounts that you may already have obtained with Google.
- The code you were given may genuinely be a bad code. In which case, we were given a bad code from Google, and you would need to contact Google AdWords so they may manually credit your account the $100 and bypass the offer altogether.