My Sites: Managing WordPress Sites
The addition of the Bluerock User Interface introduces an updated look, powerful tools, and new features to help manage any size of business. Among these tools and features is the new 'My Sites' tab. From the My Sites tab, you can log into your site dashboard directly, manage users and backups, monitor performance, make changes to website settings, and manage updates and plugins.
Once you have logged into your Bluehost control panel:
- Click on the My Sites tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Locate the website you want to update, then click the Manage Site button.
- It loads the Overview tab. From here, you will see shortcuts to manage your Themes, Plugins, Users, and Updates. Within the 'My Sites' Overview tab, you can also manage:
Manage Site Tabs Functions Marketing Center Review Marketing offers available to you. Users Log in as or manage current users. Backups Add backup solutions or manage existing backups. Requested URL Displays the intended URL the visitor is trying to view. Performance Manage caching options for your website. Security Scan for integrity, manage free SSL certificates or add Malware Security. Plugins Allow you to update, enable, or disable Plugins. Settings Manage Update and comment settings, Coming Soon pages, and the associated URL. You can also delete an installation here.
- Click on the tab that best addresses your goal.
- Open the Marketing Center tab.
- Click on the marketing offer you wish to use:
Google Ads by Bluehost
Google Ads is an advertising system designed to help promote your website or business in Google search results.Google My Business
If your business has a physical, brick-and-mortar location or if it covers a local service area, Google My Business helps people find you faster. It's a great way to connect with customers even better.
- Click the Get Started button and follow the prompts to redeem your credit(s).
- Open the Users tab.
- Locate the user you wish to log in to or make changes.
- Click the Login button to log into your dashboard or the 'vertical ellipsis icon' ( ⋮ ) to edit either the password or profile.
- Make any necessary changes, and click the Save button.
- Open the Backups tab.
- From here, you can Add a Backup Solution, or if you've already done so, restore from or delete backups.
- Open the Performance tab.
- Toggle the caching setting to reflect the option you prefer. This will automatically save.
- Refresh if needed to re-cache your website.
- Open the Security tab.
- Set up or disable any Free SSL Certificate, manage Malware Security, or click the Scan Now button under File Integrity Check.
- Open the Plugins tab.
- Current Plugins will load; toggle plugins on or off, or update individually or all at once.
- Open the Settings tab.
- Here, you can update or manage the Site URL, Content (Revisions), Automatic Updates, Comments (Settings), enable or disable the Coming Soon Page, Advanced, and or Delete Site if needed.