OSCommerce does not have an easy to use Password Reset tool. Instead, you will need to remove the existing administrator account and then create a new one.
How to Reset Your OSCommerce Administrator Account
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel
- Click the phpMyAdmin icon, located in the Databases section of the cPanel.
- From the left-hand side of the page, choose your osCommerce database name (typically something like _osc1).
- Again, from the left-hand side choose the table named administrators.
- Click the tab labeled Empty, located about the middle of the page.
- You will be prompted, "Do you really want to: TRUNCATE TABLE 'administrators' ?", Click the OK button.
- Now return to your osCommerce site and try to login to the admin area. The site will state that there is not currently a user, so you can be the first.
- Enter the desired admin name and password into the login area and click the Login button.
- Nothing will seem to happen, but your site just accepted your submission as the new administrator user.
- Again login with the newly created administrator username and password you just typed in the previous step.