New Account Experience
FAQWhy is Bluehost changing?
Bluehost has optimized the design and features to make managing your site easier and more straight forward.When will my account be updated?
We will be continuously rolling out the new interface through April 2021.Can I login with my existing username and password?
Yes, you will continue to login to Bluehost using your existing username or domain and password. After we’ve migrated your account to the new interface, you will be redirected to the online branch.Can I go back to the old interface?
Bluehost has upgraded to our new interface to provide you with improved Hosting services and security. We are constantly listening to your feedback and make changes and updates based on what we hear from you. You can expect continuous updates and improvements in the future, but the old system will no longer be accessible.Will my site and services be impacted?
Your site will not be impacted; however, the availability of some services will vary between the user interfaces.
With the implementation of Rock, users will now have access to:
- PHP 7.0 and below (including 5.x)
See PHP Upgrades
- Setup or use Hosting and/or Billing passwords.
To access Weebly:
- Click the Marketplace tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Choose Addons from the drop-down navigation menu that appears.
- Scroll down to Weebly, and click anywhere on the tile.
- Click Use Weebly or Select Domain to set up a new website.
- Click the Advanced tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Click the Softaculous Apps Installer icon from within the Software section.
- Click the 'All Installations' icon from the top row.
All installations will be listed. Access whichever installation you wish to manage.
Where is cPanel?
When you’re logged in to your Bluehost account, simply select the Advanced tab which will load your cPanel.Do I need to change any settings?
We will be disabling our old servers and you will need to update the settings in your email client (Outlook, Mac Mail, Thunderbird, etc.) to continue to send and receive email without disruption. We will send you an email reminder prior to disabling the server to allow enough time for you to make these changes.
If you need specific instructions for how to change these settings based on your email client, you can get assistance for specific mail clients from our help page.