- What is SEO?
- Why is SEO Important?
- What's included when you sign up to work with our SEO Team
- Packages & Pricing
What is SEO?
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization.” It improves your website’s ranking in major search engines' “natural” results. The natural results (also called “organic results”) are based on your website's relevancy to specific search terms, also known as keywords.
Why is SEO Important?
- 77% of search engine users click on natural listings before paid search listings.
- 72% of merchants who sell to local markets rate SEO as their best ROI tactic or a good ROI tactic.
- 74% of users had a favorable impression of brands that appeared in the top positions of the natural results.
While SEO is extremely beneficial to your website's success, it's not always easy to manage. Luckily, Bluehost has a team of SEO experts ready to help improve and maintain your site's SEO ranking.
What's included when you sign up to work with our SEO Team
|Management||Your personal, experienced Marketing Program Manager is always accessible to answer your questions, provide feedback, and listen to your insights. We recommend keywords that will maximize your campaign’s impact using our knowledge and customized tools.|
|Standard||Our SEO team will perform off-site link building, including social bookmark creation and article distribution, to help improve your website’s ranking.|
|Aggressive||We increase our effectiveness by creating more inbound links to your website with 5 unique blog posts per month. This package allows us to target more competitive keywords with higher search volumes.|
|Reporting||You’ll receive weekly reports to track the progress of your keywords and placement on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.|
Packages & Pricing
If you would like to purchase SEO Tools, you may click here. You will be redirected to your account's Marketplace's SEO tools page.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us via Chat or Phone:
- Chat Support - While you are on our website, you should see a CHAT bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the page. Click anywhere on the bubble to begin a chat session.
- Phone Support -
- US: 888-401-4678
- International: +1 801-765-9400
You may also refer to our Knowledge Base articles to help answer common questions and guide you through various setup, configuration, and troubleshooting steps.