How to Turn Off Varnish
This article will explain how to turn varnish off on a WordPress Optimized account. This may be useful if you are using the WooCommerce plugin and are on an account with Varnish enabled.
Take note: The instructions below are only applicable for Legacy accounts and if you're using WordPress Optimized Account.
The following steps show how to access the settings page that will allow you to control varnish.
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Click the hosting link at the top.
- Click the server link that appears underneath the hosting link.
- From the server page, click on the "Varnish" link.
These steps will show you how to turn off Varnish from the Varnish settings page
- Find the section called "Varnish Status".
- Click the "Stop" button.
The color of the status should turn to red and say "Varnish Status: stopped".