View all Email Accounts from Main Account
Logging in as the main email username and checking email in other email accounts is no longer supported.
As a workaround, you can log in to a regular email account and setup Horde to fetch emails from other accounts via POP3/IMAP:
- From within Horde, click on Options at the top of the page.
- Under the section Message Options, click on Fetch Mail.
- Click on Edit your preferences for accessing other mail accounts.
- Click Create a New Account
- Select IMAP/POP3 Mail Servers from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the Form:
- Account's name: (This can be anything you'd like to enter)
- Protocol: Change to IMAP
- Username: The full email address you want to Fetch mail from ([email protected])
- Password: The password for the email address you are checking
- Server: mail.yourdomain.com (This can be set to 'localhost' if the email account is on the same server)
- Remote Mailbox: Inbox
- Local Mailbox: Inbox(or choose one of the folders you created in the 1st section of this tutorial)
- Check the first 2 boxes, Get only new messages and Mark messages as seen
- Click the SAVE button.