VPS & Dedicated Hosting: Troubleshooting Broken cPanel Themes
The Bluehost cPanel theme will not work correctly on sub-cpanels - accounts created directly through WHM. This article will explain how to change the theme.
Changing the Theme
- Log in to the WHM by going to yourdomain.com/whm in a browser. Replace yourdomain.com with your domain.
- Once you get to the login page, enter your username and password.
- Username will be root.
- Password will be the root password for your server.
- If this is your first time logging into the WHM, you may see a page titled Feature Showcase. Click on Exit to WHM at the bottom of the page.
- Go To the Account Functions section.
- Select Modify An Account.
- Choose the account in question, then change the theme to Jupiter.
- When prompted, choose to Keep this account on package default (not recommended). (It is recommended this time.)