VPS & Dedicated Hosting: Manage Login SSL Certificates
In order to log in securely to WHM, cPanel and webmail, you will need an SSL Certificate. You can purchase a signed certificate from an SSL certificate provider with the name of your choice; for example, secure.primarydomain.com or login.primarydomain.com. To install and manage the service certificate,
- Log in to WHM.
- Click on Service Configuration.
- Click Manage Service SSL Certificates.
- For the cPanel/WHM/Webmail Service click Install new Certificate under Actions.
Note: When you purchased the certificate, you received three files. Please ensure you have all three files before continuing
- Paste the .crt file in the space provided, and click Browse. The subdomain name will be displayed.
- Paste the content of the .key and the ca bundle files in the spaces provided.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click Submit.
- In the Server Configuration section, click Tweak Settings.
- Click the Redirection tab.
Note: Make sure the Always redirect to SSL option is set to On.
- Click Save.