WordPress: Creating a New Page
In WordPress there are pages and posts. Posts like blog entries. Pages are different information on your site such as About or Contact Information. Please refer to WordPress: Creating, Editing, Removing Posts if you are needing to do a post.
How to Create a New Page in WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- On the main menu, hover over Pages and then click Add New when the submenu appears.
- This will bring you to the page editor. First, you will need to create a title for your page.
- Next, you can add the content of your page. In the text editor, add in any text, images, video, or other media that you want included.
- You can always preview how your page looks by click the Preview button in the Publish box.
- Once you have finished editing your page, click Publish. This will immediately create your page and you can view it live on your site.