WordPress: Installing Plugins
Need hosting for a new or existing WordPress site? Sign up at %%BRAND%%.com.
These steps will help you install and select a WordPress plugin for your site.
- Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New link from the Plugins menu.
- You can search for a plugin based on name, category, or function.
- Click the Download link to the right of the plugin you'd like to download.
- Click the Install button for your desired plugin.
- Your plugin is now available. Click on the 'Activate' link to activate it.