Bluehost Web Hosting Help
With your hosting account comes a number of great promotional offers, one of these being a advertising credits with Google. Once you have spent $25 in advertising credits, you can earn $100 in additional advertising credit.
Obtaining the Google Adwords Offer
To claim Google's AdWords offer from Bluehost.com follow these steps:
- Login to your Bluehost account.
- Go to the cpanel for your account.
- Find the group of icons labeled "Promotional".
- Click on the Google Adwords icon.
- Click the generate code button to get your Google Adwords promotion code.
- Visit the special Google link and follow their instructions to create your first AdWords campaign.
- Open the activation email that is sent to you once you've completed the campaign.
- Sign in to your AdWords account and follow the instructions to complete the "Billing Preferences" section under the "My Account" tab.
- Enter your unique code exactly as shown, including hyphens, into the "Promotional code" field.
- After you've finished providing your billing details, click "Save and Activate"
- Once you have spent $25 on Google Adwords, you'll automatically receive an additional $100 in advertising.
If you have any further questions on this service please contact Google.
Recommended Help Content
Google AdWords offer is not working
My Google AdWords offer is not working.
What is SEO and how can it help you
Shared Hosting Marketing Offers
With the purchase of a bluehost shared hosting account, you will also have the ability to use several tools, as well as marketing credits. This article explains the credits provided and how to redeem them.
Related Help Content
Getting Started with Email Marketing
Most people use email every day, if not multiple times a day; so it’s safe to say that email marketing is good for business. In fact, a recent study showed that email marketing is almost 40 times more effective in new customer acquisition than Facebook and Twitter combined!
Bluehost SEO Tools
How Bluehost SEO Tools work
Bluehost SEO Tools FAQ
FAQ related to Bluehost SEO Tools
WordPress Pro: Marketing Center
WordPress Pro accounts will provide customers with advanced features and functionality, including the Marketing Center
Un-linking your Google Ads account from Cobiro
Please keep in mind that all collected data to optimize your ads will be lost and we will no longer be able to help you to manage and improve your online advertising once an account has been un-linked.
Site Not First in Search Engine Results
Why is my site not the first result on Google or an other search engine?
What to do if your Google My Business Location has Already Been Claimed
Taking ownership of your business’s profile usually involves figuring out who set up your Business Profile and having them transfer it to you. Google will help you along the way. This article explains how.
How to Verify your Business with Google My Business
If you own a brick-and-mortar store with a fixed location or a business that covers a service area, verifying your business on Google My Business is essential to helping customers find your business location, address, hours of operation, and more.