What is SiteLock?
- Demonstrate to your customers that you are a trustworthy business by verifying your credentials such as email, phone and address.
- SiteLock automatically scans your website for malware to ensure they are not being blocked or spammed.
- Displaying the SiteLock certificate increases conversion rates on your site. It will give your business instant credibility and trust in the eyes of customers.
With SiteLock Find You Receive
- Basic Spam Monitoring: Checks your site daily to make sure it is free of spam lists.
- Basic Business Verification: Validates that your business exists and can be trusted.
- Site Verification Certificate: Increase conversions and develop customer trust.
- Blacklist Monitoring: Avoid your site being quarantined by search engines.
- Basic Malware Monitoring: Scans your site daily for malware that would block potential visitors.
SiteLock performs a series of vulnerability scans to check for website weaknesses. These include:
Checks for cross-site attacks that allow hackers to use your website to solicit your customers.
Checks for database attacks where sensitive customer information is stored.
Checks all applications that have been installed (WordPress, Flash, etc.) for vulnerabilities.