Change a MySQL Users Password
This article will explain how to change or reset the password for a MySQL user.
Access MySQL Databases
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Click the Hosting tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Under Quick Links, click on cPanel.
- Under the Databases category, select the MySQL Databases.
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Click the Advanced tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Under the Databases section, select MySQL databases.
Using the MySQL Databases Page to Change the Password
- On the MySQL Databases page, scroll down to the current user's section.
- In the list of users, find the user you wish to reset the password for.
- Click the Change Password link next to that user.
On the next page, enter the password you would like the user to have.
- Click the Change Password button, and the new password will be applied.