Change a MySQL Users Password
This article will explain how to change or reset the password for a MySQL user.
Access MySQL Databases
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Click the Hosting tab near the top.
- Click the Databases link underneath the hosting tab.
Using the MySQL Databases Page to change the Password
- On the MySQL Databases page scroll down to the current users section.
- In the list of users find the user you wish to reset the password for.
- Click the Set Password link next to that user.
- On the next page, enter the password you would like the user to have.
- Click the Change Password button and the new password will be applied.