How to Contact Support
In order to properly assist you via phone or chat, our support team will need to be able to access and, in most cases, verify your account. This article describes what information you will need to have handy when contacting support.
- Account Username - This is a system-generated account name at the time of your account's creation.
- Domain Name - This is typically the name of your website (e.g., example.com) or the extension of your email address (e.g., email@example.com).
- Admin Email - This is the contact email address you provided when you signed up for your account.
- Password Validation - The Main, Billing and Hosting password can be used for validation.
- Token Validation - Validation tokens are an easy-to-use, secure way to validate that you're an authorized user on the account when you contact one of our support teams for assistance.
- PIN Validation - The PIN is an optional form of validation equal in authority to the main password with few exceptions.
Once your account has been located, we will need to verify it in order to access the account. Please be prepared to provide the validation token or another form of verification.
For more information on obtaining and managing account validation options, please see Account Validation.
If you are unable to verify, we can still assist with general inquiries; however, we will not be able to advise on account specifics.
Contact us via Chat or Phone:
- Chat Support - helpchat.bluehost.com
- Phone Support - 888-401-4678
You can also refer to our Knowledge Base articles to help answer common questions and guide you through various setup, configuration, and troubleshooting steps.