Installing phpBB using Marketplace
To install a phpBB forum using the MOJO Marketplace installer,
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Under the Website, click the One-Click Installs icon.
- Find the phpBB icon.
- Click Install.
- Select Get Started.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Domain Name you would like to use for this application. Anything entered in the field following the domain name will be a part of the URL.
- If desired, enter a Directory.
- Click on Next.
- Enter Admin Information
- Site Name: This will be the name displayed on your site. This is not the URL, but simply the name used on your site.
- Admin Email Address: This will be where your login information will be sent.
- Admin Username: The desired login name for your application
- Admin Password: The desired password for this application
- Please review our article on creating strong passwords.
The MOJO Marketplace installer will take a couple of minutes to install your application. Once done:
- Select My Installs from the top right.
- Find the domain install and click Login.