VPS & Dedicated Hosting: Creating New cPanel Accounts through WHM
If you would like to have more than one cPanel in your account or to host more than one website and want to keep them separate, then this tutorial will help you to be able to do that.
Creating a cPanel
- Log in to the WHM.
- Click the Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account icon.
- Under Domain Information, enter the domain, username, password (twice), and the contact email address.
- In the Package section, select the package you have already created.
- Settings are where the theme and language of the cPanel can be set.
- Under DNS Settings, choose which nameservers will be set in the records and the SPF and DKIM records in the local DNS nameserver tables.
- Select how the mail is to be handled under Mail Routing Settings.
- Click Create.
If it is a successful create it will say:
Account Creation Complete!!!...Account Creation Ok...Done.
Then you would be able to log in to the new account through the new cPanel's domain (e.g., example.com/cpanel) or through the server's IP address with the cPanel port (e.g., 123.456.789.098:2083).