VPS & Dedicated Hosting: Creating New cPanel Accounts through WHM
If you would like to have more than one cPanel in your account or to host more than one website and want to keep them separate, then this tutorial will help you to be able to do that.
Note: To be able to do this, you will need to make sure that you have a package already made for the new cPanel.
Creating a cPanel
- Login to the WHM.
- Click Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account.
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section, select the package you have already created.
- Settings is where the theme and language of the cPanel can be set.
- Under DNS Settings choose which nameservers will be set in the records and the SPF and DKIM records that will be held in the local DNS nameserver tables.
- Select how the mail is to be handled under Mail Routing Settings.
- Click Create.
If it is a successful create it will say
Account Creation Complete!!!...Account Creation Ok...Done. Then you would be able to login to the new account through the new cPanel's domain (e.g. example.com/cpanel) or through the server's IP address with the cPanel port (e.g. 123.456.789.098:2083).
Note: The Bluehost cPanel theme is incompatible with sub-cPanel accounts. We recommend you use Paper Lantern or x3.