Whitelist IP Address
Our firewall automatically blocks remote MySQL connections from remote locations (anything other than localhost) unless the IP address is whitelisted.
- Rock Accounts - Click the Advanced tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Legacy Accounts - Select the cPanel tab from the navigation menu that stretches across the top of your screen.
- Click the Remote MySQL icon under the Databases category.
- Enter the IP Address under the Host (% wildcard is allowed), then click Add Host button.
- To modify the existing IP address, just click the Update button or click Delete if you want to remove it.