WordPress: Enabling XML-RPC
This article will explain how to enable XML-RPC from within the WordPress Admin Dashboard. XML-RPC needs to make posts from a desktop client or the Bluehost Engage panel.
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard by adding wp-admin to the end of the URL.
- Enter the Admin Username or Email Address.
- Enter the Admin Password.
- Click the Log in button.
XML-RPC functionality is turned on by default. If it's not enabled, you may follow these steps:
- Click the Settings tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Click the Writing from the sub-menu.
- Locate the Remote Publishing section, put a check in the checkbox, and then click the Save Changes button.
Note: If you want to modify or configure the XML -RPC on your dashboard, you can visit this article WordPress XML-RPC to search for a plugin that works best for you. For more information on how to install a WordPress plugin, you may also visit this article, WordPress: Installing Plugins.