WordPress: Adding Images
This article will show you how to add images to your WordPress posts or pages.
- You can add images to any of your posts or pages on your WordPress site. To start, go to the page or post where you would like to insert a picture.
- Place your cursor where you would like the image to go and then click Add Media in your toolbar.
- There are a few different ways that you can add an image. You can use an image that you have already uploaded to your media library, or you can upload a new image from your computer. You can also link an image using a URL.
- Once you have chosen your image, you can enter the Attachment Details. If you would like to add a Caption, this is where you would enter one.
- You can also customize your display settings. This includes the alignment and size of the image.
- To insert the image into your post or page, click Insert into page. you should then see the image in your editor window.