A standard installation includes the subSilver style, which is, of course, a wonderful style. It can happen you would want to install one of the excellent other styles available. Read this post if you want to know how.
- Download the style(s) of your choice from the styles download page
- Unpack the zip(s) and place the files in their own directory, then upload that directory to the /public_html/your_phpBB_directory/templates/ directory inside your phpBB2 directory
Note: Make sure that the folder has exactly the same name (case sensitive) as the cfg and css file.
- Go to your administration control panel
- Under styles admin, click on the link add
- You will find a list of styles that are present in the templates/ directory but that haven't been installed to your forum. behind every style, you see an install link. click on that link to install the style.
They are now available for users or for you to set as the default style in general admin => configuration