Renewing Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Rock Accounts - Click the Profile icon towards the top right corner of your screen.
Legacy Accounts - Click the Account icon on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Click the Products from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Any hosting-dependent product or service you are subscribed to, and any other service coming up for renewal soon, will automatically be added to the Shopping Cart with your hosting renewal.
- If you wish to upgrade or downgrade your Hosting plan, switch to Manual Renewal, then click the Upgrade button. Available upgrades, downgrades, and renewal options will be listed.
- If you are unable to remove an item, please contact the Billing Department at 888-401-4678 to cancel the service prior to renewal.
- Review the items in your Shopping Cart and remove anything you do not intend to purchase or renew by clicking the X next it.
- Select your payment method.
- The credit card on file is the default payment method. If this is the card you wish to use, enter the CVV2 code to proceed.
- To use another payment method, click the Change Payment Method link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and then follow the directions on screen.
- When you’re ready, click Process Order at the bottom of the screen to complete your purchase.
You're done! If the account expired prior to renewing, it will be reactivated immediately once the payment has been processed. A cart-receipt email will be sent to the email address on file and a detailed receipt can be found in Accounts > Payments
in your control panel. For more information about Managing Renewal Options
, please check this article.