Troubleshooting: Email not Being Delivered from Forwarder
Forwarded email marked as Spam
The main problem when forwarding emails (SPAM or not SPAM) is that they can be marked as SPAM at any provider depending on their SPAM settings. This can be problematic if any provider receives large amounts of emails that they consider SPAM.
One of the best options is to use POP3 to check the email in the 3rd party email program rather than use a Forwarder.
If forwarded mail is still preferred, follow these steps (these steps will be different with other services):
- Log in to the free service.
- Look for a section that will allow the marking of emails or provide actions.
- Choose Filter Message and then select the box to never mark these messages as spam.
Note: Changing MX records can also fix this issue. See Updating DNS for more information.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us via Chat or Phone:
- Chat Support - While you are on our website, you should see a CHAT bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the page. Click anywhere on the bubble to begin a chat session.
- Phone Support -
- US: 888-401-4678
- International: +1 801-765-9400
You may also refer to our Knowledge Base articles to help answer common questions and guide you through various setup, configuration, and troubleshooting steps.