VPS & Dedicated Hosting: Manage Service SSL Certificates
Manage Service SSL Certificates
- Log in to the WHM by going to yourdomain.com/whm in a browser. Replace yourdomain.com with your domain.
- Once you get to the login page, enter your username and password.
- Username will be root.
- Password will be the root password for your server.
- If this is your first time logging into the WHM, you may see a page titled Feature Showcase. Click on Exit to WHM at the bottom of the page.
- Click Manage Service SSL Certificates, located in the Service Configuration section.
- Choose the appropriate service for the SSL Certificate.
- Click Install new Certificate, located under the Action column.
- Copy and Past the required .crt and .key files.
Note: If you need to decrypt your .key file, please use the following command:
openssl rsa -in ssl.key -out unenc.key
- If you're provided with a ca bundle, you should copy and paste it in the last field.
- Review your certificate information, scroll down and click Submit.
After your SSL certificate is installed, it is recommended that you enable Always redirect to SSL in the Tweak Settings section.
To see how to do this, please do the following:
- Log in to WHM
- From the left-hand side of the page, click Tweak Settings.
- Choose the Redirection tab.
Note: Ensure that always redirect to SSL is Enabled and SSL redirect destination is set to Default.
Now when you log in to WHM you should be redirected to use the new subdomain associated with your SSL Certificate.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us via Chat or Phone:
- Chat Support - While on our website, you should see a CHAT bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the page. Click anywhere on the bubble to begin a chat session.
- Phone Support -
- US: 888-401-4678
- International: +1 801-765-9400
You may also refer to our Knowledge Base articles to help answer common questions and guide you through various setup, configuration, and troubleshooting steps.