Website Builder (for WordPress) - How to Add and Delete Pages
This article applies to the Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress). For information about using the Bluehost Builder (our express website editor not connected to WordPress), please see Bluehost Builder - How to Add and Manage Pages.
If you are not sure which version you are currently using, please see Bluehost Website Builder (for WordPress) vs Bluehost Builder for more information.
To give you a headstart, Bluehost Website Builder pre-loads your website with placeholder pages, including a Home page, a Gallery page, a Location page, and a Contact us page. You can edit them by filling in your own content and by adding or removing sections.
This article will walk you through adding and removing pages.
To begin, you will need to access your Bluehost Website Builder.
- Select Menus & Pages from the navigation menu to the left-hand side.
- Click the New Page, and a new menu will appear.
- From here, you can select what kind of page you're adding, WordPress App Page (blog) or Page Templates.
- Once you select it, ensure to click Add Page button.
- Select Menus & Pages from the navigation menu to the left, and the “Primary Menu” will open.
- Select the page you want to delete, then select the ‘ellipsis’ ⋮ icon (3 vertical dots), and a new menu will appear.
- Select Delete to delete the page permanently.