You can change your PHP version inside the PHP Version Manager page of your account.
While it is best practice to always use the most recent version of PHP, it is important to check the compatibility of your site against new versions of PHP before upgrading. Sites built with WordPress can use the PHP Compatibility Checker plugin.
Our System allows you to run PHP scripts in a few different ways. You will see these options on the version selection page. Once logged into your cPanel:
- Click the Advanced tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Locate the Software section, then click on the MultiPHP Manager icon.
- Select the domains that you want to set up or update from the list.
- Select the version of PHP you would like to use; 7.4, 8.0, 8.1.
- Click Save Changes or Apply to finish the update.