Request Account and/or Domain Ownership
- Request Type(s)
If you are unable to validate your account, have lost your password, and are unable to receive a password reset or validation token due to the email address on file being inaccessible, you will need to reach out to our Ownership team for assistance.Or
If you are attempting to make updates to the domains, contact information and do not have access to the listed registrant email address on file to accept the changes, you will need to reach out to our Ownership team for assistance.
- Account and/or Domain Ownership Verification
- Change of Registrant Verification
If your account and/or domain are registered in an individual person's name, please send a copy of one of the following government-issued documents matching the current individual name and address listed on file.
- Driver's License
- State ID
If the account and/or domain is registered to a business, please send a copy of one of the following government-issued documents matching the current business name and address listed on file.
- Certificate of Association (also known as Certificate of Incorporation in some states)
- DBA/ Fictitious Name Documentation
- IRS EIN Letter
- Business License
- Sales Tax Permit
- Articles of Dissolution
- Utility Bills (Gas, Water, Electric, Internet, or Land Line Phone)
- Bank Statement
- Employer identification document
- Anything that is not in English or is not a Certified translation into English
- Documents sourced online/available publicly*
Please submit your Ownership request to [email protected] and include the following information:
- Summary of issue
- Username and/or domain name
- The email address you wish to update on your account/domain
- email must be @gmail.com, @outlook.com, @aol.com, etc.
- email cannot be a domain-specific address (i.e., [email protected])
- Phone number
- Primary document (government-issued ID and/or business document)