How To Unassign A Domain Name
The primary domain on your account cannot be unassigned.Follow these steps to access the Domain Manager and unassign your domain:
Domains can be assigned and unassigned from the Domain Manager. The steps for accessing the Domain Manager will vary depending on which type of account you have. To begin, you will need to sign in to your Bluehost account.
RockClick the Domains tab from the side navigation to the left of your screen.
LegacyClick the Domains option from the top of your screen.
- Find the domain you wish to update.
- Click the Manage ▼ button, then choose Unassign.
- Click the Unassign button again to confirm.
- Scroll down and select the domain from the list on the left.
- On the Main tab to the right, click Unassign next to cPanel type.
- On the next page, click Unassign Domain.